Tamaya is a Jacksonville new home community that brings vibrancy, character, and relevance to the area between the city and the sea. Tamaya offers homes ranging from 1,800 to 4,000 sq.ft. along with Tuscan, Mediterranean and Spanish architectural styles. This one-of-a-kind custom built home community offers lush landscaping, walking paths, crystal lakes, a 10,000 sq.ft. resident’s center, grand entrance, gatehouse, and more than 500,000 sq.ft. of commercial and retail space.
You can rest assured that your new custom home at Tamaya will feature the best, not only in custom options, but in quality too. Choose from oversized conservation or water front home sites in close proximity to the new Resident’s Club.
Discover the Beauty of Tamaya:
- Prices start in the $400s
- Gated community
- Lakefront and conservation home sites
- Outstanding 10,000 SF Residents Club
- Top rated schools
- New shopping with Tamaya architecture coming soon
- Just 6 miles to the beach
- Within minutes to Mayo Clinic
- Close proximity to the heart of Jacksonville, St. Augustine and Georgia